Acme Municipal Library is reopening with safety precautions in place beginning. The well-being of our community and staff is always our top priority.
Tuesday: 4pm - 8:30pm
Wednesday: Curbside 12pm - 2pm
Thursday: 4pm - 8:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 2:30pm
What we're doing to keep you safe:
- Restricting access to the building. Limiting the access to 4 patrons in the library at one time.
- Offering contactless holds pickup.
- Maintaining 6 feet of distance between each other.
- Wearing face coverings while inside the school foyer, hallways and in close proximity to others.
- Following cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
What we're asking you to do:
- Ring doorbell to access the building. You will be allowed to enter the building if there are not more than 4 patrons currently, and if you pass the self screening questions posted on the entrance.
- Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer will be provided at entrance and throughout the library.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- Wear face coverings while inside the school foyer, hallways and in close proximity to others.
- Adults must accompany and actively supervise children.
- Linger within the library only for the length of time needed to choose or pickup items.
- Only touch items you wish to borrow. Any unwanted items pulled off the shelf must be put into quarantine. Gloves or hand sanitizer must be used for browsing, gloves available if needed.
Eliminated computer use and washroom access:
- Computer use is not being offered at this time. Staff can help with online inquiries and printing needs.
- Public will not have access to washrooms at this time.
Returning items and fines:
- Returned items will be quarantined for at least 3 days before getting checked in.
- All overdue fines have been waived during this time.